our E-Newsletters - Read our current and
past E-Newsletters to know more about our health tips
10 Healthy Habits You Should Adopt To Live Healthier
We give you some recommendation to have a healthy diet, yet tasty. Eating right is not necessarily synonymous with boring foods with little taste. Instead, use these tips to feed more varied and healthy way, introducing new habits in your kitchen.
- Avoid the supermarket precooked food, snacks, canned, because of its high percentage of sodium, and the drinks and juices over for its high sugar content.
- Increase consumption of vegetables and fresh fruits to your diet.
- Prefer cooking methods where properties are not altered foods as cooking baked, grilled, steamed or in foil (wrap in foil and take them to the oven).
- It is advisable Kitchen nonstick pots and pans in order to avoid fat food without sticking. Use minimal oil or butter when cooking.
- Watch your intake of salt, one teaspoon daily maximum. You can also use low-sodium salt for cooking.
- Increase your consumption of grains. Legumes are a good replacement for meat because they provide plenty of protein.
- Prefer brown rice flour and so will add more fiber, vitamin B, zinc and magnesium to your diet. If you are not used, you can mix a cup of flour and integral to the masses and the same with rice.
- To lighten the calories in some preparations like burgers or potato cake, you can replace red meat with vegetables such as mushrooms, eggplant or Italian diced zucchini.
- Try to remove fat to your broth or meat. This is best accomplished if you cook the day before, then keep in the refrigerator before heating and remove the fat that has solidified.
- Consume natural snacks nuts (walnuts, almonds, hazelnuts, sunflower seeds, pumpkin nuggets) or dried fruit snacks as apple chips instead of sweet snack anytime.